It's Good To Know....
- No Refunds. Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the window to ensure the dates, times and performances are correct.
- Exchanges/Changes to your ticket order after the initial purchase, if permitted, are subject to availability and additional fees may apply. All exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to performance time.
- Senior, Child, and Military discounts are available for most performances. Please inquire at time of ticket purchase.
- Student Rush tickets are offered to all students 16 years of age or older on Whiting Presents shows. Tickets can be purchased the DAY OF SHOW with a valid Student ID, limit 2 tickets per ID.
- Coat Check is a free service and is located on the Orchestra Level next to concessions.
- Cameras and Recording Devices are strictly prohibited to ensure the safety of the performers and the comfort of our patrons unless otherwise posted. Inquire at time of ticket purchase.
- Latecomers will be seated only during an appropriate pause in the program. The pause will be determined by the production company, not The Whiting.
- Children Are Welcome! Please note that some performances may contain adult themes. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Disruptive patrons will be asked to leave, without refunds.
- No Smoking allowed in or around the perimeters of The Whiting. This includes electronic cigarettes and personal vaporizers.
- Notice: All weapons, including concealed firearms, are prohibited in the Cultural Center premise.
- Discounts cannot be combined or applied to previous ticket purchases, please inform your Ticket Center Representative if you qualify for any discount prior to your purchase.